DEFENSIVE DRIVING CLASS
You may be eligible to reduce as many as four points on your driving record. The DMV computer will automatically note your eligibility to receive the reduction.
If you are the principal operator of a motor vehicle, you will receive a minimum 10% reduction in the basic rate of your automobile and motorcycle liability and collision insurance premiums each year for three years.
Car lessons start at $55 and can be made payable via cash, check, money order or credit card.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for canceling or re-scheduling lessons. Failure to attend will result in loss of lesson.
- Defensive Driving Class (DDC)
- 5 Hour Pre-Licensing Car Course
- Individual Car Lesson (45 mins)
- Double Car Lesson (90 mins same day)
- Triple Car Lesson (135 mins same day)